Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Hunger Games is an excellent book. I couldn’t put it down. With every page came another exciting moment that I could never just keep to myself. The setting is in the future. In the future world of The Hunger Games, which is based off of North America, is a nation re-named Panem. Feuds cause wars to break out, forcing the government to divide the nation into 13 districts. The government is cruel and pushes the districts to stay is check. The government chooses one boy, and one girl, from each district, every year, to go into an arena and fight to the death on live television. In district 12, Primrose Everdeen get chosen, she is 12 years old, her first year of being in the drawing to be chosen. But her 16 year old sister, Katniss Everdeen volunteers as tribute for her. Then the male chosen, Peeta Mellark, also 16 is her component. The two get taken away to the capital where they meet their other 22 components from the other districts. Katniss and Peeta train, and learn strategies from there mentor, Haymitch. Then they get put into the arena and fight to the death on live television. Who wins? There can only be one victor. Will Katniss survive and be the only one left standing? You’ll just have to read the book to find out! :)
Good Points
The writing style was great and the constant excitement made it so I could NOT put it down.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account