Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Awesome book, don't think its just another overrated Twilight (ahemm..no offence to Twilight fans), The hype that both books and films portray is similar, but the concept is TOTALLY different. Both are good in their own ways, no need to make comparisons people - its pathetic! I mean ones science fiction, the other is dark fantasy/romance,, but they're both young adult :) This book is amazing in its own way, I think if you like the whole dystopian theme, its quite popular atm - well this is the book for you dude. Oh and don't worry if you like a bit of romance, its not the heart of the book but there sure is some in there....somewhere. When I read this book I wanted Katniss to be with Peeta, not Gale, but as the series progresses Gale's character is shown in more detail and its hard to choose between them. Gale and Katniss's relationship is shown in more depth as well in Catching Fire, but I guess that's a different review :O).
Good Points
I love the book a lot. It was something different and incredibly exciting. You just wanted to read read read until there was nothing left to read. It was one of the most crazy books i've ever read. One minute I was annoyed, the next I was really happy, next I felt depressed and then I was overcome with joy and then I felt really really sad for Peeta! It was a rollercoaster ride but the best ever. I love Katniss's character, you can totally sympathise with her at every point, whether you are a girl/guy. I think thats why the author decided to write the book in her p.o.v.
A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account