N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by OIKZ

I wasn't introduced to this book or the writer until I was online, browsing through a list of "The best novels of all time" on amazon. It must have been one of those subliminal understatments that people like to share with others that search and seek for the same material. I finally recongnized the title of the prominently acclaimed book and decided to put a hold on this special one. The author is claimed and known to be as one of-- if not the best 20th century writers of all time. And once again, they were right. It must have been one of those rare writers who suddenly have unexpected thoughts and later write them on paper. Since you can find the novel everywhere, I don't really need to provide a short synopsis or blurb, becuase of the international success and positive reception the book and writer received. Make sure to check it out and read it, you will-- with out a doubt-- be astonished of the language, emotion and characters that the author sublimely implemented in each chapter of the novel.   
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account