N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Van

The Goose Girl was a great book. It starts out with a princess named Anidori-Kiladra Talianna Isilee, or Ani for short. Ani, being the firstborn child, is meant to become queen one day, but her mom, who is ashamed and partially scared of her ability to speak to animals, decides to send her off to a larger kingdom to get married to the prince. On the way to Bayern, the larger kingdom, her best friend since they were little, Selia, betrays her and convinces the volunteer guards to kill Ani and replace Selia as the princess. Ani luckily escapes and lives as a goose girl in Bayern, waiting for a chance to save her kingdom from Selia's evil plans. She unexpectedly meets many new friends, and of her friends' true identity is fascinatingly revealed at the end. Since I don't want to spoil the book, I won't divulge the ending.

This is truly one of the best books I've read. The plot is amazing with many mysterys, questions, and twists. Instead of a beginning, exciting middle, and end, this book has many ups and downs caused by thrilling events. The Goose Girl just keeps you guessing until the very end.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account