Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Oh my gosh, The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter was one brilliant read. It was definitely the best novella I have ever read. I instantly fell back in love with the world of The Goddess Test, and was just as enchanted by it as I was in reading both The Goddess Test and Goddess Interrupted.

I feel like we got spoiled with The Goddess Hunt. It is told from alternating points of views, Henry’s and Kate’s, and it was lovely. I just loved hearing from Henry because I love him as a character and he masks his emotions so much, that seeing into his head was really neat. I kind of hope now that we hear more from Henry in the future.

The plot was a lot of fun. It was neat to see what Kate is getting up to in her six months “off”. The strong side of Kate’s character really comes across in The Goddess Hunt. There were some new characters that are introduced in this one, that it would be cool to see again, as they were quite interesting.

So basically, The Goddess Hunt is an absolute must read. It was witty, charming, and all around awesome. Aimee Carter is such a talented writer, and now I will sit here and begin my wait for the next book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account