N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I liked
The Aldoran Chronicles is an epic quest fantasy story with three main story threads. Ty is the overall hero of the tale, but he is young and has no clue what he is doing or how to use the powers he has been given. In this final book, he is off on a quest to locate the pieces of a magical key. A common enemy, the white tower, is out to hunt them down and end them before their quest has even started. Ty is a character you want to love and laugh with as things happen to him.
Final Verdict
It would help if you read the series in order or be lost. Also, you might want to listen in small chunks as it can get overwhelming if you lose track of where you are in the story—a classic fantasy at its best.
Audiobook Review
The final book in the Aldoran Chronicles is over 35 hours of enjoyment. I listened to the whole series via audiobook and enjoyed every minute of the adventure. Tim Gerard Reynolds's outstanding narration brings this epic fantasy quest story to life and makes it one of the most enjoyable audio adventures I heard in a long time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account