Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book.......What can I say this book was amazing. I love the way John Green writes, he is witty, humorous, and he tells it how it is. That's one of the things I like in this book is that he doesn't sugar coat it. I've read many books with the "and they lived happily ever after" and this book is the complete opposite of that. You don't always have the perfect relationship or a perfect life, this book deals with real problems that people go through. I loved the characters and I think they where well written compared to some other books I've read. This book just overwhelms you with so many emotions. Yes it was sad but John Green makes it feel okay and that its not the end. Leaving you more that satisfied by the end of the book. I also really love the chemistry all the characters had with each other and ohh my goodness Augustus Waters!! Augustus he just has this attitude about him that you just cant help but fall for and Hazel, she is just so honest, confident, and strong. Honestly Hazel is like a role model, to have the strength she has and who she is just made this book so much more amazing. I loved this book and have recommended it to all of my friends and I believe it is truly a book worth reading.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account