Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Eternity Cure was a worthy sequel to The Immortal Rules. Enticing and thrilling, there is an everhigher climb to a heightening of stakes throughout the book. Julie Kagawa keeps proving herself as an author and The Eternity Cure is the best work by her yet.

The Immortal Rules captivated me with it's original premise and snarky main character and The Eternity Cure only built on those qualities. Allison remains a fantastic main character who is completely witty. The return of other characters from book 1 was a real treat as well - I won't say who, as that would spoil, but Julie Kagawa surprised me at every turn. It was like a big fiesta at times.

The plot in this one is SO good. It definitely did not go where I was expecting and Julie Kagawa managed to keep me surprised at ever turn. There were only a few pieces I was able to pick up before they happened, but how they happened managed to shock me even more than just figuring them out I think. Also, Julie Kagawa writes some fierce action scenes. They are one of the best parts of her books.

The ending is an absolute killer - I was so emotionally involved in the book by this point that I was gasping and getting the chills at the complete turn Kagawa throws at readers. I CANNOT wait for book 3. The Eternity Cure had me absolutely riveted - I was stuck to my chair and did not want to put it down the entire time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account