Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Elite is an amazing book, just like The Selection. I didn’t want to put the thing down. When it was over I almost started crying because I loved it so much and don’t want to have to wait for the next book to come out. I did scream no though.
The plot was a great continuation of the first one. I especially like how none of the characters are perfect and we get to know them even more in this book, but I think we need to know more about Aspen. I love America. She’s a feisty, but compassionate character and she stands up for what she believes in. The king though, he makes me mad for what he does to Maxon and America. Celeste never ceases to make me think of her badly but the other girls, they go from making me feel sympathetic to making me feel angry at them.
I appreciated how she explained what happened to make the government the way it is. Most of the authors don’t ever explain what happens to make the government the way they become.
I really like how the book doesn’t have just one feeling in it. Like at times I feel mad at the characters and then others I feel bad for them. Sometime I laugh and sometimes I feel sad.
I believe that Kiera is an amazing writer. I will definitely be reading the rest of her books that come out. I cant even explain how much I loved this book. I recommend this book to all dystopian likers but even if you aren’t you might like this because its not a huge part of it. Also to people who like romances.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account