N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by ambeen

This is the first book I have read from E. Lockhart and I absolutely loved it. Lockhart is able to fully capture the emotions and thoughts of a teenage girl. Frankie was a very accurate depiction of fifteen year old girl, minus the whole boarding school secret society.

The secret society at Alabaster, the prep school Frankie attends, was an absorbing theme within the book. It was pure genius. It made me wish my school had a secret society that I would soon be tapped to join!

The books and articles Frankie was reading for her class that helped contribute to her role in the secret society are definitely something I think Ill be checking out. Not only was THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS entertaining, it was informing, making me want to go out and seek more information on secret societies.

I really hope E. Lockhart writes a sequel for this novel. It was just so good. I cant say enough good things about it. I will definitely be checking out more of Lockharts novels. THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS has secured her a place as one of my new favorite authors.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account