5.0 1
Middle Grade Fiction 831
Impressive Story
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

I recently finished reading The Deadlands: Hunted, by Impress and I can honestly say that it was an enjoyable experience. The book follows the story of a young girl, Alex, who is forced to flee her home after a mysterious creature attacks her family. As she begins her journey, she discovers a strange world filled with dangerous creatures and powerful forces, as well as allies that she can trust.

The writing is fast-paced and captivating, making it easy to become immersed in the story. I found myself quickly drawn in to the characters and their struggles, and I was eager to find out what would happen next. The world-building is fantastic, and the author did a great job of making this world feel real and believable.

The Deadlands: Hunted is an exciting and thrilling read that I would highly recommend. Impress has crafted a captivating tale that will keep readers hooked until the very end. If you like suspenseful stories with plenty of action and adventure, then this is definitely a book you should check out.
Good Points
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account