Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
It's been five years since the "rehabilitation" camps have been destroyed and now, everyone is working on rebuilding. Zu is the spokesperson, but it isn't easy. Soon, her life is on the line and Zu must rely on herself and those around her to clear her name and save her skin.

THE DARKEST LEGACY is from Zu's POV and I really loved seeing all of my favorite characters return in this one. I don't want to give any of the details away but wow. The writing is alluring and I wanted to devour it as quickly as I could manage. There's action, politics, and so much more that made my heart race and put my emotions into overtime.

I was curious to see where this one would go since I wasn't expecting another book in The Darkest Minds Series, but oh man. I absolutely loved it. Alexandra Bracken is an amazing writer and never ceases to amaze me with the tales she weaves. THE DARKEST LEGACY had me drawn in from cover to cover. Even though it's a long book, I didn't find myself bored once so don't be intimidated and dive right in.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to fans of dystopia, suspense, and action. This is one that Alexandra Bracken fans won't want to miss.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account