Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Dark Light by Sara Walsh is one of those all around awesome type of books. I loved every page - it was enticing, lovely, and completely fresh and new.

Sara Walsh's world was fascinating. I was utterly captivated and loved finding out all the pieces of the puzzle alongside Mia. The Dark Light of a wonderful blend of fantasies and I loved it.

The plot was SO GOOD! I loved that there was romance, but it was more downplayed. It was an aspect of the story but it wasn't completely front and center. I could never guess what was going to happen next.

The characters were wonderful. I loved Willie - she absolutely cracked me up. Mia was such a fantastic main character - she was very real and so easy to relate to. I loved Sol and how mysterious he was. Delane was a complete hoot.

I simply cannot wait to see more from Sara Walsh in the future! The Dark Light was an absolute winner for me - I am already counting down until I get another book from her! Sara Walsh is a rising star in YA and I cannot see wait to see where she goes next.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account