N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Denisa

To say the least, this is the best book I have ever read. I recommend it to people all the time, yet I get a response from them saying they are tired of reading books about the ghetto and hip hop. I try to explain to them time after time that this is not a book about hip hop or the ghetto, it is a piece of literature, that in my opinion, should be read in schools along with Shakespeare and The Great Gatsby. This is a book that EVERY young female and male, of all races, shapes and sises should read at one point or aonther. There is so much to be learned from the book and Sister Souljah's writing is so beautiful and detailed it feels as though you are seeing what she is writing. Everyone can one way or naother relate to an event or character in the book. The book is so full of teachings and so powerful that I have to admit it is my favourite book to this day. I am super exited for the sequel, and if there is one, the movie.

Thank you so much Sister Souljah for making a book that I can truly call a classic.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account