Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Must I say - I love when there is a twist in vampire stories. Why should the guy always be the vampire, not the girl? So, basically Crave pulled me for most of that reason - Savannah is a vampire going through her, er, vampire puberty and there is Tristan, her ex and totally off limits to her. Both their families have warned them to stay away from each other and while I found the Clann's reason plausible, the Vampire Council one did not make much sense - they were that afraid of a fledgling vampire? Anyways, leaving that aside, I felt the book to be quite good - the pace was good, even though I felt it was dragging in the middle. The development of the relationship between Tristan and Savannah was so sweet - I do love Tristan, he is such a great boyfriend, even if acting a teeny bit obsessed. But compared to the stalkers she had (which I actually found hilarious for some reason), he was pretty mild. Also, I want to have Anne as my best friend - pretty please? I found all the characters to be well-written, even Emily with her big-sister helpfulness, and Savannah's nana - even though major part of the book deals with only Savannah and Tristan. As for the ending, well - the prologue pretty much gave it away so I wasn't surprised - just dreading it and now dreading it even more because of what might happen in the next book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account