N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Insert Book Title

High school totally bites when youre half human, half vampire. Freshman year sucks for Vlad Tod. Bullies still harass him. The photographer from the school newspaper is tailing him. And failing his studies could be deadly. A trip to Siberia gives study abroad a whole new meaning as Vlad connects with other vampires and advances his mind-control abilities, but will he return home with the skills to recognize a vampire slayer when he sees one? In this thrilling sequel to Eighth Grade Bites, Vlad must confront the secrets of the past and battle forces that once again threaten his life. Find out why author D. J. MacHale calls The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Gruesome, heartwarming, spellbinding.

What can I say but I love Vlad? Heather Brewer has created such a wonderful character. Vlad captured my heart in The Chronicles of Vlaimir Tod and he achieved hunk status again. I find his little love affair with Meredith so adorable! Hopefully in the next book he actually gets to be with her. Otis, also another favorite, is front and center in this installment. They way he loves on Nelly...CUTE! Henry stills seems a little 2 dimensional to me but he has the whole vampire sidekick act down to an art.

Heather kept me guessing with each turn of the page. Who was the slayer? Was Vlad really a super vampire who will someday enslave the whole human race? Would he ever ask Meredith out? I couldn't put it down. Vlad's awkward charm totally won me over and his sense of loyalty seemed to know no limits.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account