Review Detail

Somnolently Repetitive Bedtime Tale
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

In this "This is the House that Jack Built" style story, we meet Violet, who is having a picnic in the park, sitting on a blanket with her two fathers and eating apples and chips. We go further and further away from the blanket to the park, the city, the sky, and out into the solar system and the universe! Told in pleasant rhyming style, we eventually come back to find the picnic over, and Violet being taken back home, having finished her apples and chips.
Good Points
The illustrations are in pleasant colored pencil style, with the night sky being rendered in deep, rich tones of blue, purple and black, which sets off the bright colors of the planets. Violet looks very small when contrasted with the vastness of the universe she inhabits, but her fathers are always lovingly nearby, making sure she is safe.

I can see this being a popular title with young children who like the repetition of the poetic lines like "the tiny blue planet with a moon so pretty". There's a sort of Goonight, Moon quality to this verses and the pictures; perhaps the repetition is a great way to lull children to sleep. Try this one at bedtime along with Hegarty's Night Night, Little Ones, Burke's Don't Turn the Page, Wynter's Everybody in the Building, and Norman's Hush Little Trucker.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

23 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
November 05, 2023
When you're really in demand of the most reliable asset recovery professionals as I recently did, well, here's my counsel. Montgomery Elites pros, needless to say, will recover cryptocurrency from online thug you might've entrapped yourself with. The current field is overflowing with swindlers left and right. I invested with one of them as they requested each step of the way but come a few weeks, I realized my account had been frozen. I'll see the profits adding but I absolutely can't withdrawal nothing! I'm just lucky to have had some knowledge about montgomery elites’ for they did help me recover about $47,000 from them. With emphasis, to anybody who need to hear this that they'll successfully retrieve your stolen assets. Email montgomeryelites(@)contractor. net!
S
Stormikim
November 05, 2023
I want to testify about Lord Hacker Ultimate blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any ATMs around the world. I was very poor before and had no job. I saw so many testimonies about how Lord Hacker Ultimate sent them the atm blank card and used it to collect money in any ATM and become rich. I emailed them also and they sent me the blank atm card at an interesting Price which I paid to them before sending it to them. I have used it to get 900,000 dollars. withdraw a maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Lord Hacker Ultimate is giving out the card just to help the poor at an amazing price. To hack and take money directly from any ATM vault with the use of an ATM-programmed card that runs in automatic mode.
You can also contact them for the service below
• Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal / Skrill Transfer
• Crypto Mining
• CashApp Transfer
• Bitcoin Loans
• Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets
you can contact them for yours at their hotline:
Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@ FASTSERVICE.COM, 
Telegram: @lordhackerultimate, 
Signal No: +16266210821, 
WhatsApp No: +16266210821
M
Mathewswansea
November 24, 2023
Fast cash offer for you today at just 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. Apply now for your instant approval and transfer. contact us now (WhatsApp) number +918131851434 [email protected] Mr. Damian Sumiti
November 28, 2023
I had already given up on trusting any online cryptocurrency or Bitcoin investment platform after losing $784k to an online BTC investment scammer in March this year. Fortunately, I was able to find Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency online, a company that is an expert in both cryptocurrency and blockchain networks. It was a horrible time for me, but Lord Hacker Ultimate essentially saved my life by assisting me in Recovering and pulling back all of my transactions to the scammers in a matter of hours. I also received the same amount that I had lost to those scammers. I would recommend anyone in a similar circumstance not to worry; Lord Hacker Ultimate got you covered. You can reach them at Email: [email protected], WhatsApp: +16266210821, Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate, or Signal: +16266210821.
C
Cynthiamartins
November 28, 2023
I had already given up on trusting any online cryptocurrency or Bitcoin investment platform after losing $784k to an online BTC investment scammer in March this year. Fortunately, I was able to find Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency online, a company that is an expert in both cryptocurrency and blockchain networks. It was a horrible time for me, but Lord Hacker Ultimate essentially saved my life by assisting me in Recovering and pulling back all of my transactions to the scammers in a matter of hours. I also received the same amount that I had lost to those scammers. I would recommend anyone in a similar circumstance not to worry; Lord Hacker Ultimate got you covered. You can reach them at Email: [email protected], WhatsApp: +16266210821, Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate, or Signal: +16266210821.
C
Cynthiamartins
December 15, 2023
I got all my lost back to my wallet with the help of Lord Hacker Ultimate?

I would like to say a very big thanks to the man who commented on how he got his Bitcoin recovered back to his wallet with the help of Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency at ([email protected]) I was facing a similar problem, without hesitation, I had to reach them for help in recovering my lost bitcoin, and right now I am attesting to comment, they are truly genuine, as I am typing now I have my bitcoin back in my BTC wallet, I'm so much in deep happiness right now, With attachment of their Other contacts below,
WhatsApp: +16266210821,
Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate,
Signal: +16266210821.
W
Wilstynruddolt
December 19, 2023
Bitcoins are a valuable commodity with market prices in the market.  Do you know how many bitcoins are lost forever? According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, about one-fifth of all bitcoins or $100 billion is lost forever. Unlike credit card, cryptocurrency, Usdt, do not have built-in consumer protection, and the Government does not insure cryptos. if you are unlucky to lose bitcoins, you may wonder if you can recover lost bitcoins/, if your cryptocurrencies are lost, you must contact your exchange and police. If the exchange is aware of the theft, they most likely will initiate a coin recovery phase. Previously if you lost your bitcoins, it was impossible to recover them. luckily there is a growing number of bitcoins recovery expert team Santoshi Hacker, who can help you find lost bitcoins or restore your bitcoins wallet, if you are a Victims listen to my testimony i have seen and pursue cryptocurrency scams.it reminds me of some heart ache experience when I lost $175k to a fake online crypto investment scam when I invested a huge amount of money. I searched online and came across a recovery expert who I contacted via ([email protected]) who in a short while helped recover my scammed money, and I was pleased. i will advise you as a Victim to communicate the aforementioned email for assistance, you can also contact him via WhatsApp (+1(318)512-6241) or visit Website: https:// santoshihacker.godaddysites.com   for help, he is fast reliable.
M
MikeJyoungblood
January 04, 2024
When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
WhatsApp: +16266210821;
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate
Signal: +16266210821
R
RustyMacdonald
January 04, 2024
When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
WhatsApp: +16266210821;
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate
Signal: +16266210821
R
RustyMacdonald
March 15, 2024
I'm Cecilia from the USA, and a few weeks ago, I fell for a scam involving a phony cryptocurrency investment scheme. I was scammed by a woman who had gained access to a close friend's Facebook account. I lost almost $16,500,000 in money. I initially felt it was a great investment since I made a lot of Profit out of it at first but then I was scammed into becoming a VIP member, and I started investing a lot of money without receiving my money back or having my interest taken out. It took me a very long time to find Redeemed Hacker Pro, Hacking and Digital Assets Recovery Agency, which I engaged in. With their help, I was able to withdraw all of my profits and investment from the scam investment platform. I will always be grateful to Redeemed Hacker Pro for helping me to withdraw my money and regaining my piece of mind. contact them via their hotline now: website: www.redeemedhackerpro.com or redeemedhackerpro.wixsite.com/redeem-hacker-pro.
C
CeciliaStarfold
23 results - showing 11 - 20
1 2 3