Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
On a whim I asked for this book on netgalley. I liked the cover and thought the book sounded interesting, so I requested it. Thank you Atria books for allowing me the opportunity to read and review this incredible book!

Right from the start I was hooked. The book is told from Kacey's point of view, and to say she is complicated is an understatement. She has been to hell and back and doesn't know how to cope. I was an emotional wreck while reading this book. K.A. Tucker did such an incredible job of making me feel like I was Kacey. I felt what she felt, however I would not have handled things the way she did most likely. I adored Livie. She was the ray of sunshine that kept Kacey grounded and probably kept her from going crazy. I really enjoyed reading about their love for each other and really look forward to reading the next book about Livie! Then there's Trent. Give me a moment... *fans self*. From the first time Kacey meets him I was smitten. I love his character. No, seriously I LOVE his character. He is the perfect balance of a bad boy who is also kind, caring, selfless, etc.

The only thing I had trouble with was where Kacey worked. I totally get why she worked there. And it fit into the book quite nicely, but I wasn't ok with it. There I said it.

By the end of the book I was screaming at K.A. Tucker. I could not put the book down, I could not quite handle what I was reading, and yet I wanted more. What a fantastic book that I'm so glad I requested. I've even been telling others that they need to read it now. And so I tell you, too. Go get this book NOW! Don't wait, just go get it! Fantastic book! One of my new favorites!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account