Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I really had no idea what this book was about. I saw the book in my library, loved the cover, so I grabbed it. And am I ever thankful I did. I absolutely loved (and I mean loved) this book. From the first few pages I was hooked and could not put the book down. I think my family thought I was crazy because I was literally cooking dinner while holding the book so I didn't miss anything.

Let's start with the characters. Jackson Meyer is 19 years old and finds himself able to travel back in time by no more than 2 days. He doesn't know why this happens, but it's happening. He is an intriguing character and I found him very likable. Everything he does he ends up doing for his girlfriend, Holly. He realizes once he is stuck in a time where he cannot save her, how much she truly means to him. We don't get to know Holly very well at first in the present day (of 2009). However, when Jackson travels back to 2007, we get to know her better and we learn more of their relationship during that time period. And I could not help but root for them and love their relationship. Adam is Holly and Jackson's friend who knows of Jackson's ability and tries to help him figure it all out. I loved his wit and personality a lot! Adam is a extremely smart and helps to make the time travel more understandable and believable.

I don't want to say too much more about this book because it would spoil a lot of plot twists. It's a very easy to follow time travel book (which isn't easy to portray). It helps that Jackson keeps a journal, so when he does time travel, he writes about it and it helps the reader follow along. I really enjoyed the characters and they are completely believable. I know people just like them, so they were definitely relate-able.

My heart broke at the end of this book, that's all I'm going to say. Let me know when you finish and want to talk, because yea. I cannot wait, and I mean absolutely cannot wait for the sequel!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account