N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Dylana

This book was one of Meg Cabot's best so far, since the original Princess Diaries. I was very impressed and loved the storyline. It was a bit outrageous, but also real at the same time. And I loved the main character, Jenny Greenley. She's the girl-next-door type. Everyone at school likes her. She's nice to everybody. She's secretly the Ask Annie of the school newspaper and always gives out real, true, and good advice. But then the school staff chooses her to cover up for superstar actor, Luke Striker, and pretend he's an exchange student. Really he's here to study for a role for an upcoming movie. Jenny feels like she can't handle all this pressure, the advice column, and singing with the school choir, which she despises doing, but only does because of her best friend. Then she has mixed feelings about Scott. Everything is getting out of hand, also, when Luke's true identity is revealed. This book has lessons to teach also, about making a difference for the better and helping others. Also to not push away feelings of true love. Things should be out in the open and not kept hidden inside. That's the only way to make things right. This book was so good and kept me hooked. You must read it right away! Meg Cabot rules!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account