Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I've already told Sophie that Shaw is mine. I claim him. The rest of y'all can take a number and get in line. ;)

While most girls her age are looking for love and a happily ever after, Emerson is looking for the next no-strings-attached hookup. Past experience has taught her that love is more trouble than it's worth and often results in hurt, so what's the point? Being in control is better, easier, even with the not so nice reputation. Whatever. Emerson doesn't care what people think of her anyway. Not really.

And then she meets Shaw. (Who is all kinds of Shawtastic!) At first glance, he's everything Emerson doesn't want (tall, dark, and tattooed), everything she thinks she needs to protect herself from (leather jackets, motorcycles, and danger), but Em knows better than anyone that things are not always as the appear. She also knows that Shaw unsettles her in all the right kind of ways which scares her to death.

Shaw has learned that life is too short to play games regardless of how cute the head game player may be. He sees right through Emerson's shield of protection and isn't afraid to call her bluff. (*screams* I LOVE SHAW!) Shaw challenges Em to be real with herself, her friends and especially with him.

But being real means relinquishing control, something Emerson isn't sure she can do even if deep down it's what she wants. Even if it's exactly what she needs.

TEASE, is Book Two in The Ivy Chronicles and likes it's predecessor, FOREPLAY, is well written, jammed full of romance, feelings and swoon, with a twist I didn't see coming. There are plenty of graphic sexy times too, but overall, it's a great story of love, forgiveness and fresh starts.

TEASE is a Shawtastic addition to The Ivy Chronicles series!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account