Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I've heard a lot of hype about this book and how people love it so much. I can see why people like it; I thought it was pretty darn good! This book was a very easy read. I could just sit down and fly through the pages when I read this.

I loved all of the paranormal elements of this book. The fallen angel story was done so perfectly. It was a really unique take that I could rave about for hours! 12 dukes (of evil)+ Nephilim + demons + angels = AWESOME!

I also really liked Anna. She was really sweet and nice and almost never did anything morally wrong, at least not intentionally. I kind of related to her in that way and respected her.

The only thing (or person really) I didn't like was Kaidan. I know, you must think I'm crazy but hear me out. He is the son of Lust and has been with A LOT of girls (if you know what I mean). That's just a big turnoff for me. He also acted bipolar and jerkish many times throughout the book. What can I say, I'm just not the biggest fan of Kaidan. But I did like Kopano; he was the bomb diggity dot com!

Overall: Loved the story and the writing; can't wait to find out how what happens in the next book!

(Review of ARC)
Good Points
Everything but Kaidan was awesome.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 12, 2012
Is Kaidan the guy on the cover? But he looks so promising! :( Still can't wait to read this!
1 results - showing 1 - 1