Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I did not expect to love this one as much as I did! Super Turbo Saves the Day! by Edgar Powers is the first in a new graphic novel series featuring Turbo the classroom pet of classroom C. He is a classroom pet by day and superhero at night. In this installment, Turbo meets the other classroom pets and assembles the Superpet Superhero League to protect the school from the Rat Pack and any other dangerous villains.

This book is such a fun read. Geared towards younger, newly independent readers, the language used and art throughout the book are perfect for kindergarten on up. Even my ten year old, who reads at a higher level, enjoyed reading this one. Giggles could be heard throughout the house, and in my opinion there is no higher praise for a book than that a kid will be engaged with it.

Overall, I highly recommend Super Turbo. This first book sets the stage for our superheroes, introducing all the characters. My personal favorite is Wonder Pig, also known as Angelina a guinea pig. She’s quite funny. Humorous from start to finish, Super Turbo Saves the Day! is sure to delight kids of all ages, especially those who love a good adventure and a battle of good vs. evil.
Good Points
-Engaging graphic novel
-Perfect for newly independent readers
-Overall fun read from start to finish
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account