Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have no words for this book. I’m having a hard time trying to express my thoughts about the book. One thing is for sure though, I really had a great time reading this book.

WHAT I LIKED:

Blake’s writing style is excellent and consistent. The story grabs attention easily and it definitely brings you on edge. The characters also show interesting development.

I really adore the chemistry between Sam and Hadley. The dual POV makes it really easier to understand both characters. They do well both as separate characters and as a couple. I also love Livy, Sam’s sister; Kat and Ajay, Hadley and Sam’s respective bestfriends.

WHAT LEFT ME WANTING MORE:

The romance might be a bit cliche and cheesy but I really love how the story folds. It’s raw, gripping, and ultimately heartbreaking. It's a great romance which needs more storytelling.

FINAL VERDICT

Overall, this book offers a lot of great things. It’s a very exceptional debut and I’m really looking forward to more of Blake’s works in the future!

Review originally posted on The Bibliophile Confessions (http://thebibliophileconfessions.reads-it.com/2016/04/arc-review-giveaway-suffer-love-by-ashley-herring-blake/)
Good Points
Excellent writing style, raw chemistry between the characters
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account