Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
You know those books that leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside from how much you loved them? Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols was one of those books. There really are no words to describe my love for Such a Rush but that it was one of the best books I've ever read. Jennifer Echols is basically the goddess of contemporary.

I simply love Jennifer Echols writing. She has such talent for story telling. I always fall head over heels for her books within the first chapters and in Such a Rush, I really fell hard. I love her gorgeous prose.

I fell in love with the story. I loved the flying and everything that surrounded it. It was something new. There are some downright sexy scenes in this book. I loved the slow building relationship between Grayson and Leah. It was so real. There were so many different relationships between characters that really spiced up the story. I loved following the plot and seeing what would happen next.

The characters are just as wonderful as they are in every Jennifer Echols books. I loved Leah - she was spunky, strong, and independent. Life hasn't dealt her the best hand of cards, but she doesn't let that stop her. I fell for Grayson right away. I loved how complex of characters both he and Leah were.

This is my new Jennifer Echols favorite and already I am counting down until her next book will be released. The minute I finished Such a Rush, I already wanted to go back and reread it. The story was magical and intoxicating - I loved every minute of it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account