Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Miranda Kenneally has easily become one of my favorite authors. Her talent at storytelling just amazes me.

I love Miranda Kenneally's ability to mix the serious in among her lighter, fun plots. There are such complex relationships between characters and the voice of her heroine is always very authentic. Parker is such a strong heroine who has been through a lot. She grows so much as a character throughout the book.

It is so easy to fall in love with Miranda Kenneally's characters. Right away, I was hooked into Parker's world and the story she had to tell. Stealing Parker brings out ALL the feelings. I was so heartbroken at so many parts, upset at others, and just filled with joy. Stealing Parker was just the perfect blend - it was funny, sweet, touching, heartbreaking, and so much more.

The relationships in Stealing Parker were probably my favorite thing about the book. I loved the slow building relationship between Will and Parker - it was absolutely adorable! Parker and Drew have a friendship that rivals my best friend and mine in so many ways - down to a T in some events that happened, so that was a lot of fun. Even the smaller characters who played a much smaller role, like Veena, really worked her way into my heart from the way she sought out Parker.

I'm pretty sure only Miranda Kenneally can make a guy nicknamed Corndog sexy as heck, but man she has pulled it off in Stealing Parker. Parker is full of spunk and was really easy to connect with. She faces so much at the hands of her peers; something most people can connect to from one point or another. I love how the characters from Catching Jordan make their appearances. When Sam Henry made an appearance or two, my day was pretty much made.

Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally was a definite win. I will read anything Miranda Kenneally writes. Her stories just fascinate me. They're the kinds of books I can reread over and over and still laugh and cry with the characters and never get bored.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account