N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by ShamelessConcoctions

I read the book "Someone Like You" by Sarah Dessen. "Someone Like You" is about two girls, Halley and Scarlett. They have been best friends since they met the day that Scarlett moved in across the street. Halley is quiet and Scarlett is braver and more outgoing. Halley always has turned to Scarlett for help when she's having a hard time with something because Scarlett has always known what to do. But one day while Halley is at camp she gets a call in the middle of the night it's Scarlett, she was crying a scared and now Halley had to help her, and didn't know what to do. Scarlett tells Halley that Michael, Scarlett's boyfriend, had died in a motorcycle accident. Then a few weeks later Scarlett starts getting sick in the mornings, only to find out that she is carrying his baby, and Scarlett needs Halley's help more than anything.
I liked this book very much. The book proves to you that "Life is an ugly, awful place to not have a best friend." As quoted from the book, it shows how to give and recieve when people need it most. I learned a lot from this book, on many different things. I would recommend it to any girl.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account