Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Well, this was quite a surprise. I don't believe the other books had this effect on me while I was reading them. The opening few chapters didn't grab me right away and there were some grammatical errors that were a little off-putting at times, but they didn't turn me off. As I read on, I found the characters compelling. Nora and Patch have both developed well. Their connection was more believable than it was in the other books. I found this book grabbed my focus more and the more I read, the more I wanted to read on and find out what was happening.

The story panned out rather well. Some predictable incidents but also some unexpected twists, particularly towards the end. I thought Nora brushed off the whole memory loss incident with far too much ease. She didn't seem as conflicted with the idea of not knowing what had happened to her for so many weeks as she should have been.

Overall, I really enjoyed the read. It was refreshing. Am I encouraged to read the fourth book? After that, yes. I want to find out how it turns out for Nora and Patch. I sense some dark times ahead.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account