Review Detail

4.4 9
Young Adult Fiction 735
Great third installment of Hush Hush Series!
(Updated: February 15, 2012)
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have been waiting to get my hands on Silence for awhile now. So, I was terribly excited when If finally had the chance to read it. Becca Fitzpatrick did not disappoint.

The books picks up 3 months where book 2 left off. I was heartbroken when Nora wakes up with amnesia though and cannot remember Patch. I adore Patch. He's the baddest boy, but yet manages to melt my heart with his feelings for Nora. So, I was skeptical of the book at first because I desperately needed some Patch action. But don't worry, he's there. And I love how he's woven into the story and how Nora starts to realize she thinks she knows him or should know him. And the dialogue between the two? Kills me, every time. I love the relationship between the two of them. I also love how even though Patch is really not a nice guy, well, fallen angel, he has redeeming qualities and I adore that.

I found myself falling in love with Patch and Nora all over again and now I cannot wait for the fourth and final installment of the series to come out. Thank you Becca Fitzpatrick, for your amazing characters and world!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account