Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The moment I finished with this book, I quite literally wanted to flip back to the beginning and read it all over again! If I didn't have a stack of about 20 other books to read, I would have immediately! I will confess to going back through and re-reading the shower scenes (oh la la) and ALL the other swoon worthy scenes!

I loved this book, and the characters are amazing!

Juliette--the heroine who can kill people with her touch. I loved taking this journey with her as she is realizing that it's not a curse, but a gift. It's written like a diary, so there are thoughts marked out that really dig even deeper into her psyche. We see what she fears and her innermost desires. Some reviewers hated the way Mafi writes, but I absolutely adored it. The repetition and the metaphors captured me...if only there were more writers like her!

And then there are the boys....Adam (boy of my dreams) and Warner (bad boy of my dreams).

I'm not going to write much for fear of giving something away, but I have to say that Adam is just so....I can't even put it into words! I love him! He's sexy, chiseled, compassionate, obsessive, defensive, bold (oh so bold) and I love all of him!And I love the way Mafi describes his reactions to Juliette. I felt like I was right there with him! He definitely made me blush and increased my heartbeat ten fold!

Now Warner...the resident bad boy of this piece. He's a walking oxymoron--obsessive yet loving, angry yet kind....I just don't know what to think about him. He wants Juliette for her power, but does it stop there? Does he love her or is it just crazy power-obsessed psychosis??

I can't wait until Unravel Me comes out....eeek! February 2013 can't get here soon enough. Until then, I'll just have to keep re-reading and dreaming!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account