Review Detail

5.0 3
Young Adult Fiction 363
AMAZING ending to the series that left me wanting more.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Lets just say Sentinel was freaking AMAZING!!! The ending totally caught me off guard and left me at the edge of my seat until I turned the last page! It literally almost had me rocking back and forth in the corner whispering to myself that every freaking thing was going to be okay.
The characters:
Aiden St. Delphi: I have always been on Team Aiden *cue invisible pom poms* and I think I am a more as ever. He is super dreamy, and can leave you in a puddle of mush. There is sooooo many other descriptions that can describe this guy but I am hit so hard in the feels you are lucky I am even able to get this much out. Let's just say this guy is amazing and Alex is incredibly lucky to have him in her life.
Alex: Alex has always been in one of my top favorite female heroines. She is incredibly brave, and when she is set out to do something she does it.
Seth: Through out the series I have been on and off if whether I like Seth or not. One moment I would believe he would change for the better but the next moment he would do something incredibly stupid. Lets just say he had me constantly banging my head against my bedroom wall. But honestly, I think he has finally changed for the better. He did certain things at this of this book that took a lot of guts. I mean ALOT! So yeah, I think Seth is now a total good guy!
If you haven't read this book or just plain out have not read this series yet then I HIGHLY recommend that you read it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account