Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
RUN TO YOU is a new serial series Harlequin TEEN is launching and if you're like me and unfamiliar with serials, they're much like your favorite T.V. show. Each episode is it's own unique story but continues the plot into the next week.

You know how sometimes you pick up a book (or a Nook in my case) and think you'll just read a few pages and then before you know it, you've reached the end? Well, that's pretty much what happened to me with this book.

Action, suspense, romance and swoon, Tessa's story pulled at my heartstrings in ways I didn't expect. All Tessa wants is for her family to be safe, to be able have some semblance of a normal life. But that's hard to do when there's a killer after you, especially one you can't see coming until it's almost too late. That's one of the reasons why Tessa spends most of her time trying to be invisible. It's just easier that way.

And then she meets Tristan. Tessa does everything she can to avoid him, but to Tristan, Tessa is all he can think about. His pursuit of her is sweet, respectful and exactly what she needs. Even her family starts to relax a little, encouraging her to give him a chance but Tessa fears allowing herself to care for Tristan will not only endanger her family, but him as well. That's not a risk she's sure is worth taking, but if Tessa's not careful, she may not get the chance to find out.

What Left Me Wanting More: I'm really glad I had the next installment in this series queued up and ready to go because I HAD to know what happened next. HAD.TO.

Final Verdict: Read it. Love it. The line for Tristan Walker starts behind me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account