Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I would like to start this review by suggesting that you click on the links above and purchase this book. Michelle Madow has a knack for writing a very good love story. One that makes your heart flutter and feel butterflies in your stomach. Just like the first time you fell in love.

Lizzie Davenport is a normal high school student or so she thinks. She likes art has a boyfriend Jeremy who is on the soccer team and a best friend Chelsea. But on the first day of school when Drew walks into the classroom he suddenly feels very familiar to her. Like she knows him. But she can't seem to place where she could possibly know him from. Lizzie's boyfriend isn't really paying her any attention. He is more concerned with his social status at the school and worse yet Lizzie's best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew. Lizzie can't help but feel a connection to Drew but she isn't sure why. Then at the school dance while dancing with Drew Lizzie has a flashback of how they met. They met during the Regency Era in the 1800's. But is that even possible? What will this mean for her relationship with her boyfriend and with her best friend?

This book was based on Taylor Swift's music video for Love Story which happens to be one of my favorite songs. Drew was also named after Drew from Taylor's song Teardrops on my Guitar. While reading this book I couldn't help but picture Taylor as Lizzie.

This book is a easy simple read. However it pulls you in. I was unable to put it down. I even found myself waking up last night to continue reading. The characters are very well developed even the minor characters who don't play a huge role in the story. This was definitely a book made for me. It is about past loves and second chances. I instantly fell in love with Drew and I know you will too. Always and Forever.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account