N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Justyne B

Justyne Burghardt
Period 8

Remembering the Good Times is a book about friendship, love, and the lose of a loved one. This book has high points of suspense. I would recommend this book to people that have lost someone they loved, especially if they were young.
This book is about 3 friends, Buck, Kate, and Trav. All these kids are smart and athletic. None of them have a bad home you life, so I wonder why one of them would feel so bad about them self. It might not make sense now but if you read the book it will.

They have fun times together and like to play card with Polly. Polly is a fun, exciting old woman. All of them get along very well. They enjoy each others presence. Just one thing tears them apart. They never thought it would happen but it did. As you are reading you could never expect it. They always act like everything g is ok.

Sometimes things just happen. And they find that out the hard way. All of a sudden he dies. And they can do nothing about it. He is gone and he is never coming back. A lot of people can relate to this. I would recommend Remembering the Good Time to someone who needs to know that it happens and that they are not the only one.

The book my take a while to get into but once you get into it its very interesting. So give it a chance it is a heart warming book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account