N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Erin S

I thought Remembering the Good Times was an okay book. There were parts in it that seemed kind of pointless, and others that were just plain, old boring. Other than those occasional lame spots, the book was quite good. Something that bothered me though, was that they had a lot of useful information that basically just took up space. The climax of the story didnt come until the very end, which was when Trav died. I think if the author had made him die more toward the middle of the book, and then had Buck and Kate become a couple the story would have been more interesting to me. Im really into the love story kind of books, so thats why I think that. Also, I think that whole chapter where Buck went to see his mom should have been taken out of the book, because it was basically useless except for the fact that Kate and Trav became closer. And another part I didnt really like was when Kate had Mr. Slater beat up Skeeter, because it was . . . random. It also didnt fit Kates character, which slightly confused me. One part that I did like though was when Trav was gone for a summer and Buck got to spend some more quality time with Kate. That let me see how Buck really felt about her, and it was nice that they got to have some one-on-one time together. So all in all, I thought the book was fairly bad, except for a few parts that were okay.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account