Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Brady B

Remembering the Good Times

My personal opinion on this book is that it is extremely lame, and not very interesting to my point of view. I think that through out the book there were some parts that were just a waste of paper and some went way too far into detail. I also think the beginning wasnt very mind grabbing as well. I think that the book might be for people who have really dull and boring lives and have nothing else better to do than read. I also think that the ending was EXTREMELY disappointing because the whole story seemed like it was leading up to something great, but at the end of the book Trav killed himself and it didnt even really tell why.

I think the author wanted us to feel bad for Trav. I myself didnt feel bad for Trav, I think he is the stupidest one of all because he really had no logical and reasonable reason to kill himself. If anything Kate or Buck shouldve been the ones to kill themselves because of their home life, considering the fact that Buck was living in a tiny trailer without his mom. Trav had both parents, rich, nice house, and couldve probably had anything he wanted, but then he goes and kills himself. So in my personal opinion, Trav is stupid, inconsiderate, and unthankful. I think this because he had a better family life a better economical life and all around better surrounding and he just kills himself. What is wrong with that kid? This is my opinion on the story I hated with a passion.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account