N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Veronica J

The book Remembering the Good Times was not the best book Ive ever read, but it did have some good things I liked in it. This book was not only funny, and happy, but it was very sad towards the end. Throughout the beginning and the middle it was pretty boring until I hit the end.
I dont usually like to read unless I find a good book, and this book didnt really catch me. I enjoy reading books when a lot happens, and sometimes not in a good way, like Trav committing suicide; that part caught my eye. In the beginning of the book I thought it was boring, but then in the middle of the story, things started to pick up.
For me this was not the easiest book to read. When I dont like a book, I cant read it as well. When I am reading a good book, I read a lot faster. So when I was reading this book, it took me a longer time to finish it than usual.
I really enjoyed the part when things werent going so well, Kate and Buck were called to the office and were told to go home. Tensions were rising at that part. Then it was sad when Kate and Buck found out Trav had hung himself at the orchards. I liked that part a lot, because that was the only part that made me want to keep reading more.
Overall, this book sure wasnt the greatest, but it wasnt the worst. I wouldnt recommend it to my friends, because I dont think they would be interested in it. Next time, if we read a book, I hope it to be more exciting than Remembering the Good Times.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account