N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Emily B.

In the book Remembering the Good Times nothing really excited me. Thats why I really didnt have fun reading the book. Normally I do have fun reading a book because it is very exciting to read the book. I didnt like it because you have your main characters Trav, Kate, and Buck. They are best friends and they do everything together. Thats what the book is basically about. It gets very boring to read because it happens over and over again.
I also dont like how they are also friends with the oldest and meanest women in Slocum township named Polly. Even though Polly is Kates great aunt and Kate and her mom live with Polly doesnt mean they have to hang out with her all the time. I think it would be kind of weird hanging out with an old lady all the time. Trav and Polly have a lot in common so I can understand that. They both like the past and what is happening in the present. Something was happening in another country and Trav knew about it and he was only 12 at the time. No one knew what he was talking about except Polly because she is old and she reads that kind of stuff.
What I also dont get is why Trav took his life by hanging himself. It seemed like he was doing fine. He had great grades and fantastic friends that cared a lot about him. I mean, cmon, he was a very rich kid with nice parents. What wouldnt you love about his life. I would want to be him if he had all those things.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account