N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by beth s

I did not like this book because in my opinion it does not appeal to my age group. We like more interesting books like: mystery, humorous, and some of us like nonfiction. R.T.G.T seems more like an old people book, or for smarty-pants and nerd (people who like to work.) There were a few good parts in this book, I would tell you but it would ruin the book. The book takes too long to read, and plus who really likes reading anyway. Some people do, like me, but I did not like this. So if I like reading and I did not enjoy this book why would someone who does not like reading enjoy this book? To me it does not have any character, chorizema, interesting topics, or good description. So I took some time to ask some people from a variety of ages and here is what some said, I liked this book, it shows that you should always look back and remember the good times Said an anonymous individual. On the other hand another individual said, I absolutely hated this book, it fits old people, it is not for modern day kids/ teens, we like fun books, more up to date books. In my judgment I agree with the second individual, I too think it for older people, it just does not fit any of the things I would look for in a book. If you are looking for a good book, I would not recommend this one, unless you like boring books.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account