N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Katie R.

Bravo! 3.5 star story. This story was a story that made you want to read on to see what would happen next. The friends were a very unlikely trio. I think that this shows that even if you are best friends with someone, you might not exactly know what is going on in that persons mind. The characters in the story are so different thats it strange that they are even friends. Some things in the story that kind of confused me was when Skeeter was beaten up by the teachers caring husband. I liked the part in the story when you had to wait and see what was going to happen. It made me want to read the next chapter! Some parts in the story were very, very, random! Yet, other parts were sad. For example, the two deaths were very sad. I cannot believe that the Scotty died! And then later, when Travis got back from his trip to Iowa, I was kind of suspicious about how he was giving his old, and very close items away! I thought that something strange would be coming up. If I were Kate and Buck, when they had to go to Kates house during school, I thought maybe it was Polly who had died, but I was wrong! It was about Travis. I also felt bad for Traviss parents, who were mostly blamed for Travis feeling the way he did, which was not entirely the parents fault. I think this story is an overall okay story, and I recommend it to people who do not have a problem with suicide, and people that think they would like the story from reading this review, even though I do not exactly like this story. ENCORE! :]
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account