N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Morgan J

I really enjoyed reading the book, Remembering the Good Times. The story really taught me things about friendship. One of them is never, letting school work get you too much. I mean yes it is very important to do but if you get one bad grade there is always time to do your best again. Trav one of the characters in this heartfelt story had a very huge problem with everything always having to be perfect. Travs parents are very perfect people. Kate and Buck get really worried about him always letting himself down for things that he didnt have to stress about.

This story taught me that to be a good friend you have to stay by their side trough thick and thin. Like Kate and Buck did with Trav. Whatever Trav did his friends were there for him. I just wish that Trav wouldnt have been such a perfectionist about everything. I didnt even seem like he wanted to just be a teenager and have fun.

When Trav took his life it reminded me of my friends dad. You see my friends dad had depression and doubt like Trav did. So thats how I connected with the story. When Trav and kate found out about Trav I really could imagine their feelings and questions. My friends dad took his life this past summer and having your best friend call you and tell you something like that just breaks your heart. In this case I never even knew her dad so it was even harder to say good bye to a man I never seen.

This book taught me to always except you for who you are. Know and that to always treat people with a lot of respect because people always need someone to brighten up their day. So always say compliments to others so that they know that you at least like them in some kind of way. To you it may be weird but for someone else it can make the biggest difference. Always try to make someone else happy.

By: Morgan Johnson
Period 6
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account