Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Huxley K

Remembering the Good Times

Remembering the good times is a book about these three kids who are friends. Personally I did not like the book remembering the good times. I dont know why I dont like the book but I guess it is because all of the dying. Like Travis had a good life and he just tack it away. Some of the good things were his friends a good family he was in a lot of advanced classes. Then he went and killed himself in the orchard by hanging himself in one of the trees.

Another reason is Skeeter the bully went and took bucks dad hard hat from there yard. And he was being mean to a new teacher Mrs. Slater by talking back to he rand taking his enormous arm and knocking all the stuff of her desk. Then at the homecoming dance Skeeter was smoking a cigarette right at school. Kate had called Mr. Slater and mad a plan to beat Skeeter up after the dance. So Kate went and bribed him to come with them and a little way down the road a car pulled up and Mr. Slater jumped out and stated to beat up Skeeter and when he was done he asked the three of them if they needed a ride home like nothing happened. Lastly at a gas station a robber broke in and shot Scotty and he died at the hospital later on. So that is why I did not like the book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account