Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Josh.I

Remembering the Good Times
The book Remembering the Good Times is overall a boring book, but it also has depressing parts too. Like when Trav hangs himself, or when Buck has to go spend the summer with his mom half way across the country and leave his friends. The other parts in the book I feel are not really thing that make up a thrilling book. If you like thrilling story that is, and I do I like action material. This book does not really have any action to it. It is more a book for people how like non-action stories.

The books title remembering the good times makes you think the story is going to be a bunch of older people talking about their childhood. Instead of a few young people and one old person are not remembering any good times. They are no living real good times either. I mean Buck lives in a trailer. Kate has no dad and her mom is always out partying till around midnight like every night. So she has to live with her great aunt Polly who is old I mean the 3rd oldest person in their town. One the other hand Trav lives with both parents and has a descent home. He also gets good grades. But he is always worrying about other countries disputes and war and what not.

The only part that I thought was good was when Trav hung him self. It was suspenseful and action filled. Thats what I look for in a story. And if a book only has one good point like that then it is not a very good story.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account