N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kara N.

I believe that the book Remembering the Good Times is a great book. It is a good book because it teaches you some things that are happening in our teens lives. The biggest example in this book was suicide. One of the main characters, Travis, commits suicide. There is a few other examples like teens parents getting divorced. This is a very common thing in this generation. Another thing that is happening in this generation, are teens getting into relationships.
Another reason that I believe that Remembering the Good Times is a good book is because it is a short and very easy book to read. A lot of the time we teenagers do not like to have to read a lot for homework. So if it is a short and easy book they will enjoy the book a little more.
Another reason that I believe that Remembering the Good Times is a good book is because it is very easy to get lost in the book. For example the book uses a lot of descriptive words to help the reader to get a mental picture of what is going on in the book. Like when the author describes Pollys bedroom in the book he describe every little thing in her room. My favorite thing that he described in the book of her room was the dresser. He said that it had clocks on it and funeral fans stuck in the mirror.
So there are a few reasons why I thought Remembering the Good Times, By Richard Peck was a great book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account