N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Maddie S

Remembering the Good Times was an o.k. book, I probably wouldnt have picked it myself but it was pretty good. I didnt really understand the beginning because it was very long and confusing. I felt the author took to long to explain things in the book. This book did have a good lesson though, it taught me that you never can assume that some ones life is going good, it could be crazy and no one would ever know. I think that Trav killing himself was a little dramatic for his situation and that if maybe his problem was more serious it would have made a lot more sense for him to kill himself. Also I did not understand why Skeeter was in this book, I know he was the bully but really he didnt have any importance to this book. Remembering the Good Times was very confusing in parts some examples are Buck going to Cleveland to see his mom I really didnt see why the other made him to there. Another reason is Kates mom, Janis and Bucks dad going to the house warming party at Travs home was a little weird because that really was never brought up again so I didnt understand why the author put it in the book. But I also enjoyed this book towards the end my favorite chapters were, chapters 15 and springtime, I liked these because Kate and Buck seemed happier about the situation and how they could talk about Trav and understand why it happened the way it did. I thought it was very nice that Kate and Buck remembered Travs poem he wrote. I loved that the could remember the good times and be happy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account