Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Alycia K

Remembering the Good Times
Remembering the Good Times starts out telling us that Buck and Kate meet and hung out for a summer while hes at his dads. Then his mom says that there moving to Cleveland and Buck doesnt want to go so he stays with his dad. He goes to school in the town of Slocum. And he and Kate and Travis have home room together, just admitting it now if it wasnt for the rude styling of Skeeter they would have never became friends (the three of them). They all hang out and become real close to one another. They start high school together and they make it through freshman orientation and they think they could make it through everything. A few bumps in the road they stay close. And as the year gets going more things change. Trav doesnt think hes being challenged enough and that the classes other then advanced are just a waste of his time. As the year goes on they start going the other way and not as close as they used to be. Late summer almost sophomore school time a very tragic thing happens in their lives. Trav kills himself. This was a very devastating time in Kate and Bucks lives especially with the hole school thinking they were best friends with him but really werent...this is truly hard to go through, I have been trough it a lot before. I did like this book but I dint at the same time. I did because it was an interesting topic to right about but then again its a very touchy topic. Other then being a little boring it was almost really good.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account