N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Aaron

When I was reading the book Remembering the Good Times I thought the book was an alright book. The reason I say it was an alright book and not bad or good is because the book was good but it isnt my favorite type of books to read. My favorite type of books is Sport books, adventure, and mystery. The book was kind of a mix of types of books it seems like. It seemed like it was an adventure book and a mystery book. The reason I think that is because it is kind of boring for the most of the book until Skeeter and buck get into a fight or when Skeeter gets beat up. The reason I think it is part mystery is because toward the end when Trav kills himself it seems like Kate and Buck should have figured it out that he was giving them his old stuff because he wouldnt be needing them anymore because he wont be alive anymore. One of the reason I didnt like the book is because they give much of a back ground on a character so it seemed like you couldnt feel like you were in the book because you didnt know the characters very well. Another reason I didnt like the book very much was because they didnt have very many events that were pretty major other then when Skeeter beats up Buck over a hard hat and when Skeeter gets beat up and when Trav commits suicide.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account