N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by BrittanyS

The book Remembering the Good Times in my point of view was an okay book. It was about three teenagers whose names are Travis, Buck and Kate. Travis was wealthier and his parents are sort of strict. Buck lives with his dad full time in a trailer house because his mom leaves with her new husband in Cleveland. Kate lives with her mom and her grandmother Polly who has pretty much raised her, because her mom is always gone. Some of the parts I liked are when they all meet before they started eighth grade. Another part I like was when Travis had the Christmas party and Kates mom went with Bucks dad. And mostly everybody and the party didnt like Kates mom because she was a little wild. There were also some parts that were boring to me for example in parts when they are just playing cards with Polly. I think that Polly is a loving kind grandmother to Kate. She makes the book funny when she says that she is the meanest person in Slocum (Slocum is the Town they live in).Another person that is in the book is Skeeter is the bully he picks on teachers and students. The Characters I probably like the most is Kate because she reminds me of myself because she is so opinionated. For example when she tells buck that he stinks when he was in football. My over all rating of this book would be alright.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account