N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Kyle J.

Remembering the good times is good book the main characters is Kate, Buck, Travis, and Polly. I thought it was a good book at the middle and end and the beginning was the worst I ever saw in a long time, because it skipped around a lot and I felt lost when reading the book. When Buck went with his mom for the summer and when he got back he found Kate and Travis hanging around each other more often and became close over the summer. Then the pear orchard got sold and Kate was really mad and it got bulldozed.
Every day after school Buck was working at the gas station and pumping gas and washing windshields. I thought the end was ok and the middle was pretty good and it had good setting and good mood and it was kind of boring. Polly was a old person and she was good at playing games. The story as kind was kind of sad and gloomy. I hate when people die in real life and I dont like going to funerals they are boring. I like reading at a slow pace but not at a fast pace because when I read fast I get lost and miss some of the story. I dont like how on the back of the book that when it says what is going to happen in the book, it gives some of the clues away. But then I like reading the back of it because it gives some information.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account