N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Vicky

This book is an astounding book that provides a mixture of fantasy and friendship, adding just a speck of romance to complete it.

Gemma is just now realizing her true powers, and the extent of them. They have all lost their dear Pippa, and her friends are now urging her to go to back to the Realms. But Christmas break is fast approaching, and a lie is formed so that her friend, Ann, may have a very merry Christmas indeed. But will it last?

As Christmas continues to come closer, Felicity, Gemma, and Ann all reunite to fight the evil in the Realms. They have to find the temple where the magic is, while having to stay on the path. In this story, Gemma goes on an adventure of a lifetime, one that she will endure with old friends, while making some unlikely new allies along the way. Can she find the temple? And if so, will she be able to bind the magic without losing some of her closest friends?

This novel is a great read for girls who like fiction. A bestselling book that has you reading until the end, it provides you with a sense of adventure, and many lessons that apply to life.

This book was a very good one for my tastes, and I hope you enjoy it too. I long await the next book, which comes out soon after Christmas.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account